Kate - Supervisor
- Accredited by the UK College of Sexual and Relationship Therapy (COSRT), to supervise psychosexual therapists and trainee psychosexual therapists.
- Supervision is also available to professionals in related sectors: personnel involved in the design and delivery of the national Relationships and Sexuality Education programme; career guidance teachers; pastoral care personnel; social work; social care and mental health professionals.
Supervision can be provided on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
Kate – Consultant
- Introduction of Relationships and Sexuality Education programme to post-primary schools.
- Facilitation of consultation process for RSE Policy development and implementation at the school level.
- Development of RSE programmes at school level in accordance with National Council for Curriculum Assessment (NCCA) curriculum and guidelines.
- Mentoring/training in the use of appropriate RSE teaching methodologies.